for Registration in Queensland (readmore->)
Including information on:
1. Registration after satisfactory completion of APE
2. Re-registration if previously registered in Queensland
3. Registration where registered in another Australian State or
Territory or New Zealand
of Academic Qualifications (read more->)
The Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA) is responsible
for setting the standards of recognition of academic qualifications and
approval of overseas qualifications.
Practice Exam (APE) read more->)
1. Application for Registration as an Architect - Form 4
This form is to be used by a person qualified to be registered in
Queensland and not currently registered in another State or Territory of
Australia or in New Zealand. download forms
2. Application for Registration pursuant to Mutual Recognition or Trans
Tasman Recognition Agreement.
This form is to be used for applications for registration as an
architect in Queensland where the person is currently registered in
another State or Territory of Australia or in New Zealand.
3. Application for Restoration of name to the Register.
Form for use where a person has previously been registered in Queensland
and registration is no longer current. download
4. S141(A) Business Initial Notice.
Form for use by a Business to advise the Board of the name(s) of
responsible architects. download forms
5. S141(A) Business Change of Particulars Notice.
Form for Business to advise of changes to the Initial Notice. download