Part 2 - National Examination Paper (NEP)
The National Examination Paper is a 90 minute ‘closed book’ scenario computer-based exam delivered by ACER on behalf of AACA
The National Written Examination paper is conducted
approximately six weeks after the closing date for submissions to sit for the
Architectural Practice Examination.
- Online (computer based) delivery of the National Examination Paper.
- 9 scenarios with each scenario having 5 multiple choice questions making a total of forty-five questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- each question is worth one mark. Correct answers are scored as one mark and incorrect answers as a zero mark.
- there is no negative marking.
- all candidates receive feedback with their results based on the NSCA Performance Criteria.
The examinations are conducted twice yearly.
Candidates who are successful in Part 1 of the
process will receive an email from ACER advising how to access the online system at least a month before the examination date. It is important to respond to the information in this email as quickly as possible.
books or computers may be brought into the examination room. Your chosen location will be scanned by ProctorU to ensure the security of the process.
For more information and further guidance please visit AACA